Apr 25, 2019
On this week's episode of the New Glam Gal podcast, we discuss:
1. How quitting slows you down
2. How little quits on your self care add up over time
3. How little acts of self care also add up
4. How to focus on becoming your future fabulous self as the motivation to overcome days where you want momentary comfort...
Apr 18, 2019
On this week's episode of the New Glam Gal Podcast, we talk about one of the most common questions I get. " Should I keep my fat clothes?" The other question I get is "Should I buy a goal outfit?" My clients who are losing weight usually have two piles of clothing in their wardrobes. The pile that is too big and the...
Apr 11, 2019
On this week's episode of the New Glam Gal Podcast, we discuss:
1. Having an eye for style
2. How we see curated images everywhere
3. Museum curators, chamber pots, and how everyday objects become works of art
4. How to start viewing yourself as a work of art
Music by www.bensound.com
Apr 4, 2019
This week's episode we get personal. (Well, when don't we get
personal around here?)
Last week, I was cold busted telling my friend "I feel blue." Lucky for me I have good friends who will not take that type of vague language as the real answer. They dig in and they press me for more. Tell me about that. Tell me...